The Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing in Europe (CAAT-EU) operates as a joint venture of the University of Konstanz, Germany and CAAT at John Hopkins University, Baltimore, to provide first-hand, state-of-the-art information about alternative methods and their use in regulatory requirements. Click here to read more on this transatlantic collaboration and its objectives.
CAAT-EU invites you to the first in a series of high level Information Days. The October 28 event will focus on the status quo of REACH, the US Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) reauthorization, and the implementation of the US National Research Council strategy for Toxicity Testing in the 21st Century. Click here to download the invitation to this Information Day.
Speakers will include representatives from:
- NRC (The National Research Council US)/ NAS (National Academy for Science, US): Panel Tox-21c
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): ToxCast program
- American Chemistry Council (ACC)
- The John Hopkins Bloomberg Public School of Health
Presentations will be followed by a discussion period focused on addressing your individual questions. The complete program is now available here. Also see the CAAT website http://cms.uni-konstanz.de/leist/caat-europe and http://caat.jhsph.edu/ for more information.
- Free for CAAT Sponsors and Associates as well as for federal agencies, €100 after September 28
- €300 early registration
- €500 after September 28th