The Concawe Young Researcher Awards are held every two years in conjunction with the Concawe Symposium and aim at recognising Young Researchers in the field of Health, Air Quality & Emissions, Water, and Fuel Quality & Vehicle Emissions for their research and innovation programme in the final year of their academic cycle.
Following the success of the first editions in 2013 & 2015, Concawe will hold the 3rd Concawe Young Researcher Awards on the occasion of its 12th Symposium, which will place in Antwerp, Belgium, on 20 & 21 March 2017.
The Concawe Young Researchers Awards will provide a unique opportunity for young researchers to gain recognition for their research project, present it to a wide audience of refining industry representatives and related organisations, and benefit from the value of this recognition for their future career.
If you are a ‘Young Researcher’ and would like to submit your abstract to Concawe, check the key dates for the poster competition below:
- January 31, 2017: deadline for submitting abstracts to email@example.com
- February 28, 2017: notification of shortlisted abstracts
- March 20-21, 2017: 12th Concawe Symposium in Antwerp, Belgium
Prizes for the Poster Competition:
1 winner per category awarded by a 1000€ prize
1 overall winner awarded by an additional 1000€ prize
More details about the Symposium and the Young Researcher Poster Competition can be obtained here.
Please send questions regarding the poster competition to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concawe is the scientific and technical organisation of the European petroleum refining industry, whose 41 members are all companies operating refinery in the EU and account for almost 100% of EU petroleum refining capacity. Concawe’s aims are to:
- Acquire pertinent scientific, economic, technical and legal information on environmental, health and safety issues relating to the refining of crude oil and the distribution and use of petroleum products.
- Communicate the findings in order to improve understanding of these issues by all stakeholders including the industry, authorities and the public at large.
- Be recognised by the oil industry, other institutions and authorities as the leading, not for profit, downstream oil industry European scientific organization
More information at www.concawe.eu