The Long-range Research Initiative (LRI) programme of the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) is now accepting grant applications to carry out research in the following areas:
- LRI-B22: Human Exposure Assessment Framework for Complex Substances
- LRI-B23: Optimizing the benefit of REACH worker exposure assessments: ensuring meaningful health risk communication
- LRI-C8: Assessing the repeatability of metabolomics within a regulatory context through a multi-laboratory ring-trial
- LRI-ECO51: Integrating the Fish Embryo Test into the Weight of Evidence to Inform Acute Fish Toxicity
- LRI-ECO52: Expanding the conceptual principles and applicability domain of persistence screening and prioritization frameworks, including single constituents, polymers, and UVCBs
- LRI-ECO53: Breakthrough developments in the characterisation of Long-Range Transport of chemicals
- LRI-EMSG60: Are changes in human reproduction a major factor in explaining the increases in 14 diseases and health parameters thought to be related to the endocrine system?
Deadline to send applications: 01 September 2019
Project specifications, budget details and application forms can be found here. Only proposals that fit the project specifications and are submitted in the official LRI application form will be considered.
For further details, please contact Dr Océane Albert, LRI Programme Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, Dr Bruno Hubesch, LRI Programme Consultant at email@example.com, , or the LRI Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org / +32.2.436.94.15.