The 18th Annual Cefic-LRI Workshop is organized by the Long-Range Research Initiative Programme (LRI) of the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) and will discuss the “AOPs and Genomics: how useful, how to address risk, and where next?”.
The event will take place in Brussels from November 16-17, 2016.
The workshop plenary sessions and panels will focus on the following key project areas:
- environmental methodology of mixtures and residues
- grouping of nanomaterials
- dust and workers exposure
- dermal absorption modelling
- eye irritation alternatives
- epidemiological evidence of ED
- epigenetics normality
The draft programme is available here.
Check here the LRI workshop 2016: Invited Posters.
On 16th of November, the poster session and dinner will take place at Le Plaza Hotel
On Thursday, 17 November 2016, the workshop will take place at The Square. The entrance for the workshop is via 3 rue Coudenberg.
Click here to see how to access The Square.