The Institute of Chemistry of Ireland (ICI) is organising the 9th EuChemS Chemistry Congress (ECC-9), to be held in Dublin, Ireland, from 7th – 11th July, 2024.
The 9th EuChemS Chemistry Congress will focus on specific scientific themes:
- Advances in Synthetic Organic Chemistry (including Asymmetric Methodology, Inorganic Methodology, Green Synthetic Methodologies)
- Catalysis (including Organometallic Catalysis, Organocatalysis, Biocatalysis, Photoredox Catalysis, Electrocatalysis)
- Chemistry Meets Biology For Health (including Medicinal, Bioinorganic, Bioorganometallic, Radiochemistry, Food and Nutrition)
- Education, History, Cultural Heritage, and Ethics in Chemistry
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability (including Emerging Sustainable Chemistry, Technologies, Biomass Valorisation, Green Synthetic Methodologies, Circular Bioeconomy, Food)
- Nanochemistry/Materials (including Organic and Inorganic, Material Science, Devices, Circuits, Systems, Neuromorphic Networks, and Bio-Inspired Computing)
- Physical, Analytical and Computational Chemistry (including Physical chemistry of materials, Advances in physical chemistry and new techniques, New analytical methodologies and applications, Sensors, Theory and applications of computational chemistry and Machine Learning/AI)
- Supramolecular Chemistry (including Chirality, Molecular Machines, Dissipative Systems, MOFs, Molecular Nanotopology, Sensors, Metallo-Supramolecular Chemistry, Molecular Logic, Host-Guest Chemistry, Self-Assembly Materials and Higher Order Structures)
The programme will feature dedicated sessions organised by the EuChemS European Young Chemists´ Network of EuChemS (EYCN) and the Institute of Chemistry of Ireland (ICI), and will be completed by a series of joint seminars and mini-symposia.
Read more here.