The Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing will provide from April 2017 a series of laboratory training in Europe. It focuses on the robust and emerging in vitro models. Each training last two days with 20% lectures and 80% laboratory practices performed by the participants.
The full program is available here.
Click here to register.
Please find below the topics for 2017:
• Organs-on-a-chip @MIMETAS, Leiden (NL)
• In vitro skin & eye models – Part 1 @VUB, Brussels (BE)
• Liver models and AOP @Biopredic International, Rennes (FR)
• EDC in vitro models @Biodetection Systems, Amsterdam (NL)
• IVIVE @KUL, Leuven (BE)
• Read-Across @Toxminds, Brussels (BE)
• In vitro skin & eye models – Part 2 @BASF, Ludwigshafen (DE)
• Kidney models @Evercyte, Vienna (AT)
• In vitro lung models @Epithelix, Geneva (CH)
More details about CAAT Academy and the sessions are available here.
You can also have a look at the past events at http://www.caat-academy.org/past-events