The course will cover:
• Tools for use in quantitative, data-informed chemical risk assessment.
• An approach for the derivation of a DNEL for a chemical with a demonstrable threshold.
• The fundamental concepts underlying PBPK modelling.
• The rapid construction of PBPK models using a user-friendly model equation generator and visualizing model output using the software, Berkeley Madonna®.
Who should attend?
• Industrial professionals responsible for conducting or evaluating risk assessments on consumer, environmental and occupational exposure to chemicals.
• Occupational health and safety professionals.
• Scientists interested in physiologically based pharmacokinetic modelling.
The course will be run at the HSL laboratory in the spa town of Buxton. Buxton is in the heart of the Peak District and has good links to mainline train stations and Manchester International Airport.
The cost of the two-day course is £995 + VAT (includes course notes, lunches, dinner on the Monday night and all refreshments).
For further information click here or contact the Training Unit at HSL on +44 1298 218806.