SETAC Europe 33rd Annual Meeting will take place from 30 April to 4 May 2023, in Dublin, Ireland. The breadth of topics that SETAC Europe 2023 will address includes:
- The environmental fate and effects of emerging and existing pollutants and their mixtures, at cellular, organism, community, population and ecosystem levels;
- The development of solutions to reduce, replace and regulate the use of known pollutants;
- Strategies and methods to mitigate and remediate contaminated soil, air and water;
- Innovations to foster more sustainable practices in agriculture, waste treatment, resource management and more; and
- Life cycle thinking approaches including supply chain data collection, impact assessment modelling and footprinting methodologies.
More information at https://europe2023.setac.org
SETAC is a not-for-profit, worldwide professional organization composed of about 5,000 individuals and institution in more than 90 countries dedicated to the study, analysis and solution of environmental problems, the management and regulation of natural resources, research and development and environmental education.