The Long-range Research Initiative (LRI) programme of the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) is now accepting grant applications to carry out research in the following areas:
- ECO47 – Improving IVIVE extrapolation models to predict bioconcentration using in vitro biotransformation rates for bioaccumulation assessment in fish
- ECO48 – Develop fate and transport model for microplastics in the aquatic environment
- ECO49 – Evaluate factors that determine the environmental hazards of microplastics
- ECO50 – Getting Real: Assessing spatial and temporal variability in species assemblages and potential implications for chemical risk assessments
- EMSG59 – Species comparison in liver-mediated thyroid and thyroid-related toxicities
- C7 – The metabolic capacity of the gut microbiome
- B21 – Develop and parameterise PBPK models for inhalation exposure
Deadline to send applications: 02 September 2018
Project specifications, budget details and application forms can be found here. Only proposals that fit the project specifications and are submitted in the official LRI application form will be considered.
For further details, please contact Dr Bruno Hubesch, LRI Programme Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org, Dr Océane Albert, LRI Programme Manager at email@example.com, or the LRI Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org/ +32 2 676 72 62.