The webinar is set to 6th June 2016 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM GMT/ 3.00 to 4.30 PM CET/ 9.00 to 10.30 AM EDT.
Presented by Benoit Dilhac (ECHA), Nina Jeliazkova (CEFIC) and Eeva Leinala (OECD), this webinar will cover:
1) ECHA on their QSAR guidance;
2) introducing the AMBIT-LRI tool on behalf of CEFIC – LRI;
3) OECD describing the QSAR toolbox.
- How the QSAR Toolbox fits in with our other tools and general goals of the OECD work on chemicals
- Brief intro to the QSAR Toolbox – what it can be used for, databases that it contains, with also basics of where to download, get training, tutorials, donate data
Please note: If you are not able to attend the live webinar, do still register as you will receive the webinar recording and slides via email, to view at a time which suits you.