- Bioaccumulation potential determination (ECO41)
- Fate-ecotoxicity testing and risk assessment (ECO42)
- Sediment toxicity testing refinement (ECO43)
- Toxicokinetics mammalian modelling (ECO44)
- Implementing an ecosystem services-based approach to chemical risk assessment: A proof of concept study (ECO45)
- Improvement of the environmental hazard and risk assessment of cationic polymers (ECO46)
- Assessment of inhalation and dermal exposure in industrial/professional use (B20)Interpretation of ‘omics (molecular-level interactions data):
- Development of omics data analysis (C4)
- Understanding normal adaptation vs pathology and gene expression time dependence (C5)
- Biological omics read-across (C6)
Deadline: 31 August 2017
Project specifications, budget details and application forms can be found on the Cefic LRI website. Only proposals that fit the project specifications and are submitted in the official LRI application form will be considered.For further details, please contact Dr. Bruno Hubesch, LRI Programme Consultant, at email@example.com or the LRI Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Long-range Research Initiative (LRI) programme is a major voluntary initiative of the European chemical industry to support the long-term sustainability of its sector and European society. Through the programme we hope to identify the hazards posed by chemicals and improve the methods available for assessing the associated risks.
The LRI sponsors high-quality research of a standard publishable in a reputable peer-reviewed journal, and seeks to provide sound scientific advice on which industry and regulatory bodies can draw-on to respond quickly and accurately to the public’s concerns.